Coleman grills have often been ranked the best grills on the market until $1000. Colemans offer cast brass burners and stainless steel grills.
The Coleman 600 Grill - one of their most popular - offers the following features:
- 70,000 BTU's of Total Cooking Power
- Six 10,000 BTU Cast Brass Burners
- 589 sq. inch Primary Cooking Area
- 10,000 BTU Cast Brass Side Burner
- Rotisserie Motor and Spit
- Three 3/8" Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids
- Heat Tent for Even Heat Distribution
- Restaurant Quality 304 Series Stainless Steel Construction
- Electronic Ignition
- Protective Stainless Steel Doors
- Temperature Thermometer
- Electroplated Control Knobs
- Independent Burner Ignition
- Warranty includes lifetime on burner and castings, 10 years on electronic ignition and five years on all remaining parts.
If you're looking for something smaller, check out the Coleman® RoadTrip Grill. Coleman's model offers twice the power of its leading competitors. It allows you to grill, griddle or cook stove top. If you plan to tailgate, picnic or cook outdoors anywhere this year, check out this portable grill.